Sustainability reporting has moved into the mainstream of business activity as an ever-growing number of organizations worldwide are discovering the value of disclosing their environmental, social and governance impacts and initiatives.
At Stakeholder Research Associates, we believe that preparing a sustainability report opens opportunities for engagement, learning and innovation. We have in-depth expertise at each stage of the reporting cycle and across a range of sectors. We support organizations through the complete reporting cycle, from strategy development to dissemination, or reinforce internal teams with best-in-class materiality assessments, research, writing and editing.
Our toolkit includes:
- Internal analysis, mapping and prioritization of issues and stakeholders
- External analysis, including benchmarking; framework mapping
- Report roadmap; data compilation; storyline research
- Design, channel and distribution development
- Stakeholder and other third-party assurance
- Publication and distribution internally and externally
- Stakeholder feedback and learning loops